Real Money Blackjack
Blackjack is a game of cards that was invented in France during the 18th century. The name ‘Blackjack’ is a reference to the black Jacks in a pack of cards, i.e., the Jack of Spades and the Jack of Clubs. It has emerged into one of the most popular casino games in the whole world.
TOP Real Money Blackjack Casinos
|Read Review||LalaBet Casino||1945+||
|Read Review||JungliWIN Casino||1081+||
100% up to €150 + 150 FS
|Read Review||Pino Casino||4362+||
150% up to €300
|Read Review||Nucleonbet Casino||5000+||
100%/€1000 + 100 FS
|Read Review||FGFOX Casino||7838+||
€250 + 50 FS
|Read Review||Spinia Casino||4320+||
450% up to €6000
|Read Review||Bronze Casino||4111+||
€500 + 150 FS
|Read Review||Kakadu Casino||3866+||
€2000 + 200 FS
|Read Review||Slot Hunter Casino||5971+||
€200 + 20 FS
|Read Review||JellyBean Casino||1012+||
Best Real Money Blackjack Games
Here are the best games of blackjack that players can find online:
- Atlantic City: This game is a creation of Microgaming and the volatility is set at a low level. There are 8 decks and it has a return to player rate of 99.65%. The bets tend to vary from £1 to £100.
- Big 5: This one is another creation of Microgaming. It has 5 decks and bets range from $1 to $200. The return to player rate is 99.55%. You get to play with 1 exposed card and the dealer stands on hard 17s.
- Bonus: This game of blackjack has the highest return to player rate in our list, i.e., 99.8%. The game pays out 2 to 1 and players get to play with 6 decks. The best features of this game are split, insurance, double and side bets.
Why to Play Blackjack for Real Money
Blackjack is a game where players do not have to be completely dependent on luck. Indeed, luck plays a significant role. However, you are able to influence the outcome of the game if you make the right calculations and take the right steps. Hence, the house edge is comparatively lower in blackjack than what we find in games like bingo, slots, craps and roulette.
Best Blackjack Games
There are different versions of the game adopted in different sections of the world:
- Classic Blackjack: As the name suggests, this is the original version of the game that is conventionally played by most players. The player has to get a hand of cards with a combined value of either 21 or close to 21 but not more. Each time the dealer deals, the player either hits, i.e., gets dealt another time, or stays, i.e., does not get dealt anymore. Once the combined value exceeds 21, the player goes bust.
- European Blackjack: What makes this one different is that it is played with 2 decks and the dealer stands on soft 17s.
- Perfect Pairs: In this game, players get to make a side bet in the beginning. If the first 2 cards be of the same value, the player gets paid out at 5 to 1; if they be of the same value and the same colour, the player gets paid out at 10 to 1; if they be of the same value and, not only the same colour but also the same suit, the player gets paid out at 30 to 1.
- Face Up 21: In this version of the game, the dealer has to keep both his cards facing upward instead of 1.
- Spanish 21: In Spanish 21, all the cards with a value of 10 are removed from the decks. If it takes you 5 cards to reach a combined value of 21, you get paid out at 3 to 2; if it takes 6, you get paid out at 2 to 1; if it takes 7, you get paid out at 3 to 1.
Is Card Counting illegal?
It is not illegal but it is frowned upon. You can get banned from a casino if you get caught.
Which version of Blackjack is the best?
Spanish 21 is the best because the house edge is even less than 0.4%.
Which developer makes the best games?
Microgaming is the most popular developer in the gambling world. It produces not just blackjack but all forms of casino games.