iDeal is a digital wallet that was created in the year of 2005 in the Netherlands. Over the years, it has become one of the most popular brands of digital wallets in not only Europe but all over the world. In this article, we will talk in detail about making deposits and withdrawals via iDeal at online casinos.
Best Online Casinos that Use iDeal 2023
Lucky Nugget happens to be operating with an authorized license from Maltese Gaming Authority. The minimum amount players are allowed to deposit in this gambling site is $10. The site is available in multiple languages including but not limited to English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German and Italian. The casino is supported by Microgaming, NetEnt and Evolution Gaming.
Jackpot City is an online casino with more than 630 casino games in its catalogue. It was founded in the year of 1998 and it is supported by Microgaming. The payout rate of the gambling site is more than 97% and the biggest jackpot that a player can win here is a whopping 5,000,000. It facilitates transactions in multiple currencies and it is compatible with multiple devices.
Other than iDeal, the Royal Panda also allows its players to settle payments via a series of other e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, PayPal and so on. New players are rewarded with a bonus of 100% up to a limit of $100. The site was established in the year of 2014 but it has successfully garnered a lot of popularity within a significantly short span of time.
How to Make a Deposit with iDeal?
The way to make deposits with the help of iDeal can be summarized into a simple 3-step process:
- Step – 1: Download the application of iDeal on your phone. You can do it from Play Store as well as Apple Store for free.
- Step – 2: Set up your account in the application once it is installed. Enter your name, set your password and link your bank account.
- Step – 3: Make your first deposit by syncing your iDeal account with your casino. Make sure to enter the one-time password correctly.
Pros & Cons of Using iDeal in a Casino
- Quick Refunds: Payment failures are an extremely rare scenario because iDeal is a highly efficient platform. However, if any user ever encounters a situation where the payment fails to be delivered in spite of the amount being deducted from their account, it is quickly refunded.
- Unlimited Payments: In many of the digital wallets, there is a maximum limit imposed on the number of payments you can make in a day. But in iDeal, there is no limit as such and you can make as many deposits and as many withdrawals as you want.
- Unavailability of Recurring Payments: Recurring payments are not allowed in iDeal in order to preserve cyber security. Hence, you have to make every transaction separately which means that you have to enter passwords again and again.
- Length of Payout Cycle: Occasionally, Payments get a bit delayed in the platform. In some cases, we have also observed a payment take a couple of working days to be completed. This occurs when the amount of traffic on the platform is excessive.
Is iDeal safe?
Yes, of course! iDeal is an online platform that is equipped with SSL encryption to protect your data.
Can I use iDeal if I am not in Europe?
iDeal may have been established in the Netherlands but it is available for use all over the world.
What is the quickest way of making payments at a casino?
Digital wallets take less time to process payments than credit cards, debit cards and net banking.