Sign Up Casino Bonus
Casinos with Sign Up Bonuses 2024
Up to €300 + 50 FS
Up to €500 + 100 FS
100% + 100 FS
UP TO $ 100 + 100 FS
400% to €6000 + 100 FS
2 BTC + 2 BTC
Up to €250 + 20 FS
|Cherry Gold Casino
100% up to €6000 + 100 FS
Up to €100000 + 150 FS
Online gambling continues to grow at a rapid pace due to the trend towards legalization, the spread of casino games on mobile devices and many other factors that make casino games more accessible.
Over the past few years, many new operators and online casino platforms have emerged, making the online gambling market an extremely competitive environment.
To battle for the attention of gamblers, iGaming operators use various techniques and strategies, where sign up bonus offers are still taking centre stage.
We are here to tell you about what a sign up bonus at online casinos is, what types of bonuses are available to you and what benefits you get from playing with sign-up bonus options.
What Are SignUp Bonuses?
Being a type of promotional offer designed for newly registered users, sign up bonuses are rewards encouraging gamblers to try casino games. Imagine you wish to visit a restaurant where new customers can get a free appetizer.
As for sign up bonus offers, they work in much the same way as free meals. By choosing a good online casino with a promising welcome promotion, you can try your hand at online slots or table games with minimal or no initial investment.
Keep in mind that latest sign up bonuses come with terms and conditions that may contain restrictions on the use of bonus funds and/or free spins. Below, we will tell you more about the types of sign up bonuses and what you need to look out for before agreeing to any casino offer.
Types of Casino SignUp Promos
Welcome bonuses in casinos are not designed equal, so you should be able to distinguish between promotions and choose the ones that are right for you given your gambling style and financial capabilities. Here are the most common sign-up bonus options you should know about:
- Signup bonuses for real money. As the name implies, these bonuses come in the form of money that you can spend on bets in various games. Since casino cash rewards are more flexible than other options, they are most popular with gambling enthusiasts.
As the terms of promotions vary from casino to casino, you can also come across free signup bonuses for real money that do not require you to fund your casino account with a specific amount to activate.
- Bonus spins or free spins. Designed for online slots enthusiasts, free spins allow slot spinners to play a few game rounds at a fixed rate to be paid by the casino operator.
Unlike cash bonuses, free spins can only be used on slots named by the casino operator of your choice. Keep in mind that free spins is a promotion that can be provided as a signup bonus for free or as a deposit option (funding your account by a certain amount is required for activation).
- No deposit bonuses. By checking out online casino reviews compiled by our experts, you will come across no deposit casinos offering their new players gifts and incentives that do not require investment for activation.
By joining any of these casinos, you will be able to benefit from free money or free spins with no funding to your casino account by some amount.
- Signup promotions with a bonus code. Some operators set additional conditions for activating their welcome promotions, including the need to enter a promo code.
Representing a number-letter combination, it can be available both on the casino site of your choice and on third-party resources, such as websites of experts reviewing iGaming platforms.
Some operators also offer a welcome cashback that works as insurance against your account balance dropping to zero, but this type of promotion is quite rare. Below, you can find two other important types of bonuses: cashable and non-cashable.
Rarely seen, cashable bonuses are promotions that allow you to withdraw both your winnings and the bonus itself. However, to make the bonus money and associated winnings available for withdrawal, you first need to fulfil the wagering requirements.
An example of a cashable bonus is the welcome package at the LeoVegas site where you can get up to £100 withdrawable money as a reward for reaching the wagering target plus 25 free spins as a gift on your subsequent deposit.
Since the welcome promotion does not include bonus funds, you will be able to withdraw up to £100 gift as soon as you unlock it.
Most of the welcome promotions you will be dealing with are non-cashable. This means that you will only be able to spend the extra money and/or free spins on bets in the games and only withdraw what you are lucky enough to win (provided you fulfil the wagering requirements in full).
A good example of a non-cashable promo is the welcome package from Casumo Casino which includes a 100% deposit match bonus up to £25 plus 20 free spins. Although you won’t be able to withdraw your cash gift, it is available for placing bets in games where you can win real money.
Guide on How to Get a Sign Up Bonus at a Casino
So, if you are looking to get a boost to your starting bankroll or even play some casino games without investment, then a signup bonus is what you need. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate the signup offer:
- Choose a casino offering a welcome promotion with terms and conditions that suit you.
- Start the registration process and fill out the form with information about yourself such as full name, date of birth, residential address and some contact details (email and phone number).
- Complete the registration and verification. Make good-quality copies of your identity documents and send them to the casino staff for verification.
- Fund your casino account. If you want to get a deposit welcome bonus, then go to the online casino cashier section, choose a payment option that is convenient for you (not excluded from the promotion) and make the payment.
- Go to the page with the welcome promo and activate it. Keep in mind that having a promo code may be an additional condition in some cases.
By doing the above, you will receive extra money and/or free spins with which you can enjoy longer game sessions.
Pros & Cons of Sign Up Offers
Are Free Spins Bonus Casinos Trustworthy?
Choosing gambling sites with free spins from our list, you can be sure in their honesty and reliability, as they have been thoroughly checked by our experts. When considering iGaming platforms, we pay attention to the following things:
- Availability of a license from a reputable regulator such as UKGC, MGA or Curacao eGaming for instance.
- Availability of certificates from independent auditing organizations such as eCOGRA, TST, GLI, iTech Labs and others.
- Game collection and providers. We give preference to sites with well-diversified game catalogues powered by cutting-edge vendors.
- Financial transactions. Our experts check available payment options, transaction fees, withdrawal processing times and other important factors.
- Terms and Conditions. We fully read the general terms and conditions as well as the T&Cs of welcome and ongoing promotions to tell you about any potential pitfalls.
In addition, we check the work of our support staff to ensure that you can get expert help in case of any problem with the iGaming platform.
General T&C for Registration at Casinos with Sign Up Bonuses
Welcome promotions can look too tempting, encouraging you to go through the registration process as quickly as possible while forgetting a lot of important things.
However, you should avoid the temptation to join the casino right away and read the terms and conditions of the welcome offer first. Here are some things you should pay close attention to when reviewing the T&Cs:
- The type of bonus. Once you know what exactly you are being offered, you will have a full understanding of the terms and conditions of the offer as well as how you can use your gift. For example, you don’t need to fund your casino account to activate a no-deposit promotion.
- Promotion period. Find out how much time you have to think about whether you should activate the welcome offer or not.
- Featured games. Read the T&Cs on participating titles to find out what you can spend your extra cash and/or free spins on.
- Wagering requirements. Marked as a multiplier, they indicate how many times you need to wager the bonus amount (as well as the deposit amount in some cases) to be able to withdraw your winnings. Keep in mind that operators may limit the time during which you must fulfil the wagering requirement in full. In addition, your wagers on different games may count differently towards the wagering bonus.
- A limit on the maximum amount you can wager in games when using the bonus and also when fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- A limit on the maximum amount of winnings received from the bonus available for withdrawal.
In addition, you may encounter additional conditions for receiving a welcome bonus, such as KYC (Know Your Customer) verification or bringing a friend to the online casino.
In our online casino bonus reviews, you will find an explanation of all the points of terms and conditions and bonuses that are necessary for your full understanding of how they work.
What is a casino signup bonus?
This is money or free spins that can be received by a new user of an iGaming platform who has registered, verified and deposited a certain amount of money according to the terms of the promotion.
How does bonus money differ from regular funds?
Held in a separate account, bonus funds are not available for withdrawal until the player fulfils the wagering requirements in full.
Are sign-up bonuses mandatory to use?
No, you can only play using funds from the main account if you do not want to spend time and effort to fulfil the wagering requirements.