Klarna Online Casino
Klarna is one of the most widely used payment methods in the Netherlands. A Klarna casino gives you the opportunity to add money to your account, while the money is not directly debited from your account. As long as you have a good reputation you can continue to use this payment method.
Klarna casinos are gaining tremendous popularity due to their ease of use.
Best Online Casinos with Klarna
Klarna Online Casinos Overview
If an online casino offers Klarna, it must do so in a safe way. To make sure that we offer a list of safe casinos, these casinos are tested. For this, a standard set of conditions is available. Among other things, we look at:
- License(s) of the casino with reputable authorities.
- Number of games offered and the developers of these games.
- Addiction prevention for online gamblers.
- Customer service.
- The presence of several reliable payment methods.
Based on these factors, a picture of the casinos with Klarna as a payment method is drawn. If they meet the conditions, then the casino is approved.
How Klarna works?
Klarna is a payment service provider that allows consumers to make purchases online and pay for them later. Here's how it works:
Online shoppers can make purchases with Klarna, a company that offers payment services, and then pay for them later. This is how it goes:
When checking out, select Klarna as your form of payment.
If you're a new user of Klarna, you'll need to fill out your profile with some personal data, like your name, address, and birthdate. For the purpose of determining your eligibility for financing choices, Klarna may also do a mild credit check.
Following your order, Klarna makes an upfront payment to the merchant, and you receive your products or services as usual.
You will then receive an invoice from Klarna with a due date. You have the option of paying the entire cost up front or spreading it out using one of Klarna's financing plans.
How to deposit money using Klarna?
To complete Klarna payments at a casino, follow these steps:
- Go to the account of the online casino and click on “Deposit”.
- Then choose Klarna as your payment method.
- Choose the amount you want to deposit to your account.
- The amount is now in your account.
- By mail you will receive an invoice with a payment term of 14 days.
- If you forgot to pay, you will receive a reminder email after 14 days which gives you another 14 days to pay the invoice.
- If you still do not manage to pay the invoice, you will receive a reminder with costs attached. So try to avoid this.
Minimum Deposit with Klarna
Deposits at online casinos made with Klarna require a minimum amount of €20. While this may vary from casino to casino, this is the amount most commonly used by online providers.
Because Klarna advances an amount for you, the maximum amount you can deposit with the casino is also a lot lower. They don't want to take on too much risk. This is why you can deposit up to €250 at Klarna. For high-rollers this is less suitable.
How to withdraw a money with a Klarna
Because Klarna is especially popular as a payment method afterwards, it is not possible to deposit money into your bank account. This is currently not supported by Klarna. So if you want to withdraw the money from your account, you have to choose another payment method. This is according to many users one of the disadvantages of Klarna at online casinos.