Today, we will discuss about online casinos where players are able to make payments via Short Messaging Service, a.k.a., SMS. We will also tell you how you can make a deposit at a gambling website via SMS and what the various advantages and disadvantages of doing that are. So, read on to learn more.
Best Online Casinos that Use SMS Payments
||Simple Casino 100% tot € 500||100% tot € 500|
||Spela 100 Free spins Starburst||100 Free spins Starburst|
||Prank Casino 10% Cashback||10% Cashback|
||Casiplay €800 + 100 FS||€800 + 100 FS|
||Slot Hunter €500 + 200 FS||€500 + 200 FS|
||MrFavorit Casino €200 + 100 FS||€200 + 100 FS|
||Speedy Casino tot €500||tot €500|
||Goldrun 20 FS||20 FS|
||Fortune Legends 55 Gratis Spins||55 Gratis Spins|
||Megarush €1000 + 100 FS||€1000 + 100 FS|
||Casino Universe €800 + 100 FS||€800 + 100 FS|
||Queenplay € 200 + 100 FS||€ 200 + 100 FS|
||Cherry Gold Casino 200%||200%|
||PlayFrank €300 + 200 FS||€300 + 200 FS|
||Casinoin Tot 1 BTC + 15 FS||Tot 1 BTC + 15 FS|
||Loki 100% tot €1000||100% tot €1000|
||Playluck €500 + 100 FS||€500 + 100 FS|
||Lucky Casino €1500||€1500|
||Boom Casino Bonus Rounds||Bonus Rounds|
||Club Lounge €1500 + 150 FS||€1500 + 150 FS|
||Winorama €200 + 70 FS||€200 + 70 FS|
||ScandiBet €800 + 200 FS||€800 + 200 FS|
||BigBang Сasino 100% tot €250||100% tot €250|
||JellyBean €200 + 20 FS||€200 + 20 FS|
||Sloty €1500 + 300 FS||€1500 + 300 FS|
||White Lion €3500 + 50 FS||€3500 + 50 FS|
||No Account Casino 10% Cashback||10% Cashback|
||Wild Fortune 100% tot €100||100% tot €100|
||Megaslot €100 + 100 FS||€100 + 100 FS|
||4crowns 400% tot €2000||400% tot €2000|
||Vegas Hero €1000 + 50 FS||€1000 + 50 FS|
||Regent €200 + 100 FS||€200 + 100 FS|
||CookieCasino €200 + 220 FS||€200 + 220 FS|
||Betamo €300 + 150 FS||€300 + 150 FS|
||Bob €500 + 140 FS||€500 + 140 FS|
||Gale&Martin €4000 + 100 FS||€4000 + 100 FS|
||Ridika €2000 + 66 FS||€2000 + 66 FS|
||KingBit Casino 2 BTC||2 BTC|
Here are some of the best online casinos where you get to make deposits and withdrawals via SMS:
This gambling site offers new players 500 free spins upon signing up. The minimum amount of money that a player is allowed to deposit in this online casino happens to be £10. Net Bet is certified by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, a.k.a., IBAS. Deposits via SMS can be in the range of £10 to £30.
New players are provided with a bonus of 121% up to £300 and you are not allowed to make a deposit of less than £10. This online casino is licensed under the Government of Malta. Bonuses have to be wagered 35 times and they must be claimed within a span of 30 days. The maximum that you can deposit via SMS in this casino is £30 and the minimum is £10.
This gambling site was established in the year of 2013. New players are provided with a sign-up bonus of up to €200 along with 200 free spins. There are more than 1500 games in its range of gaming options. This site also accepts deposits via Bitcoin besides the conventional payment methods like cards and e-wallets.
This online casino has almost 3000 games in its catalogue and it offers a welcome bonus of €1000 along with 100 free spins. Other than accepting payments via SMS, this gambling site also accepts payments via cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, credit cards, debit cards and electronic wallets.
How to Make a Deposit with SMS
The process can be simplified into a set of compact steps:
- Step – 1: You send an SMS to your service provider with the payment address.
- Step – 2: The service provider makes the payment on your behalf via bank transfer.
- Step – 3: If it is a post-paid service, the service provider adds the amount to your monthly bill.
- Step – 4: If it is a prepaid service, the service provider deducts the amount from your mobile balance.
Pros and Cons of Using SMS in Casino
- You can make deposits via SMS even when you do not have strong network connectivity because sending an SMS does not require internet connection at all.
- Every telecom service provider is allowing SMS payments as they are becoming more and more popular for being simple and convenient.
- If there be any glitch due to which the payment is not successful and the amount is still deducted from you, there may be some delay in getting a refund.
- When you pay via SMS, besides spending the amount that you pay, you also end up spending a little extra as the service provider charges you for using the facility.
- Are SMS payments really safe?
- SMS payments are absolutely safe but we would recommend that you keep your phone locked. Make sure that someone else does not end up making an SMS payment using your phone without your permission.
- Can I make SMS payments if I have post-paid service?
- If you get post-paid service, the amount will be added to your bill and if you use prepaid service, the amount will be cut from your balance. You can make SMS payments irrespective of whether your service is post-paid or prepaid.
- Which service provider allows SMS payments?
- Almost all of the major telecom service providers allow their users to make payments via SMS. This is primarily because of the significant increase noticed in the popularity of SMS payments in recent times.